We are at your service
Villa Eden - The Leading Park Retreat is an oasis where you can find all you need to improve the quality of life of guests and to find wellness and mental and physical harmony.
Arrive and feel at home
- Our elegant rooms and suites, characterized by delicate light colors and high quality materials, convey a feeling of peace and well-being.
- The authentic pleasure of tea is expressed by the tea corner with a selection of the best teas in your room.
- The charming lounge room with fireplace is ideal for a relaxing reading session to completely forget about the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Stroll along the lovingly tended walkways lined with colorful flowers in the Villa Eden park, listen to the cheerful singing of birds and find yourself. Pure relaxation!
- Our friendly staff at the front desk are at your complete disposal for any type of information on your Villa Eden holiday (from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm).
Discover healthy vital nutrition
- Healthy pleasure without sacrifice: this is our philosophy and the basis of healthy vital nutrition. This is why we use only fresh, local ingredients so you can obtain an abundance of vitamins and nutrients in your food, which is always prepared with care.
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and enjoy the variety of local products rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals (from 7:30 to 10:30 am).
- Let yourself be pampered for lunch with light vital dishes and customized menus, created based on your individual program and designed to help you in the detoxification process (from 12:30 to 2:00 pm).
- Afternoon Buffet, reinterpreted: from 2:30 to 6.30 pm. Enjoy a buffet of fresh fruit!
- Afternoon Tea from 4:30 to 5:30 pm: by reservation (by 11:00 am), we are pleased to serve you sweet and savory snacks accompanied by a cup of tea or coffee, at no additional cost.
- Your moments of healthy culinary delight culminate at dinner with delicious dishes from the dinner menu from 7:30 to 8:30 pm, which will give sufficient energy for a restful sleep.
- Our special detox menus contain fresh fruit, vegetable juices and green smoothies, which stimulate digestion and the immune system.
- Alkaline water, lemon water, green tea, fruit teas and barley coffee are at your disposal in the restaurant, in the lounge, in the medical department, beauty center and outdoor swimming pool.
- For us, decorum is important: therefore we request a smart-casual dress code for dinner.
Feeling totally healthy and fit
- The group exercise, every morning before breakfast, will get you started in the best way possible. Gently awaken your body, muscles and functions from its resting phase.
- Find inner balance and gain new energy with our daily yoga session from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
- Water aerobics enthusiasts are welcome to one hour of training each day from 4:30 to 5:30 pm.
- You can take care of your personal fitness in our gym with Technogym equipment (every day from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm). We are happy to lend you a heart rate monitor for training. Enquire at the front desk.
- An individual session of personal training is included in certain programs, or you can book a personal session for a fee.
Immerse yourself in wellness
- Surrender to the beauty of summer in the panoramic pool in total privacy, surrounded by olive trees and the magnificent flowers of our beautiful park. Goodbye, everyday life!
- Swim in the indoor pool and then relax in the hot tub: discover the benefits of water, the central element of life (from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm).
- Revitalise completely in the Turkish steam bath (from 2:30 to 8:30 pm).
- Enjoy comfortable heat in the infrared cabin.
- You will find bathroom slippers and your personal bathrobe in your room, which we are happy to change daily on request.
- Bath towels are available at the outdoor and indoor pools.
Discover the beauty of South Tyrol
- You can take weekly excursions to discover the most beautiful places and the interesting cultural heritage of Merano and its surroundings, along with our Guest Relations Manager. Enrich your knowledge with the secrets you’ll learn about the city of Merano and South Tyrol!
- All the information on tours can be found in the current weekly program.
- Italian Fashion, art, delicacies and much more: a shopping tour through the old town of Merano is a truly unforgettable experience!