Villa Eden in response to SARS-COV-2
Villa Eden: Guidelines
for the safety and health
of our guests and staff
We strive to guarantee maximum security and privacy to our guests. For this reason, we ask your understanding if, currently, only those who have booked a stay can access our retreat.
Fortunately, Villa Eden is immersed in a centuries-old park in the most exclusive residential area of Merano. This privileged position allows us to guarantee a safe and secure entrance:
- Only guests with a reservation can access the retreat
- We ask each guest to sign a self-declaration that states the absence of symptoms resulting from respiratory infection and not to have a body temperature above 37.5° C
- To better prepare for check-in, we kindly ask you to indicate your arrival time
- In order to ensure an environment as sanitized and germ-free as possible, you will find a disinfection tunnel in front of the hotel
- Upon arrival, guests must present a certified serological rapid test with a negative result not more than 4 days before arrival or provide certified evidence of antibodies present.
- In the absence of tests, guests will be accompanied to our medical center to perform the rapid immunological test (IgG and IgM for Covid-19). The test lasts about 15 minutes. We trust in your understanding that only in the event of a negative outcome we can proceed to check-in and accompany you to your suite. The test is compulsory and costs € 100 per person.
Thanks to our experts, we have developed a service protocol that provides for the complete sanitization of your suite before arrival.
Naturally, all the rooms and common areas will also be sanitized frequently, guaranteeing the highest quality standard that can be found in a luxury facility in Italy.
In addition, you will find a free COVID Kit in your suite including:
- 1 Villa Eden branded fabric mask
- 1 FFP2 certified mask
- 2 surgical masks
- 2 pairs of nitrile gloves
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizing gel
Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) can be purchased at the reception.
We are proud to inform you that all our collaborators will undergo the coronavirus test on a weekly basis.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our province - renowned for its extremely high quality health standards - has followed a strategy based on very strict rules and measures to combat coronavirus. Below, we report the most important rules provided by provincial law.
- An interpersonal safety distance of 1 m must always be kept outdoors and in common areas, except between members of the same cohabiting family unit. At a lesser distance, everyone is obliged to use respiratory protection.
- In all cases where there are potential gatherings, when there is a concrete possibility of meeting or mingling with other people without being able to maintain the social distance of 1 m (for example in pedestrian areas, on sidewalks, etc.) it is obligatory for everyone to use respiratory protection.
- In all closed places accessible to the public, including means of transport, everyone must use respiratory protection without exception and maintain social distancing of 1 m.
- With reference to respiratory protection, you may use disposable or washable masks, also self-produced, in multilayer materials, which cover from the chin up to above the nose, or suitable protective visors or equivalent protection.
To implement the above, we ask each of you to adopt the following provisions also in the following cases.
- Please also wear respiratory protection in all the common areas of Villa Eden, during group lessons, during excursions and if it is not possible to respect the distance of 1 m indicated by the rules of social distancing.
- We trust in your understanding if it will be necessary to wear the FFP2 mask in the Longevity Medical & Spa Center department.
- Before accessing the Eden’s Park restaurant and / or terrace to eat meals, please wear a mask of your choice (surgical, fabric or FFP2) which can be removed once seated at the table. To access the buffet, it is mandatory to wear a mask and use the disposable gloves that you will find available. If you wish, you can request room service for breakfast and in order to avoid the buffet, we can serve the salad and vegetables of your choice by selecting them from the à la carte menu.